Friday, March 7, 2008

School in Novolan: English Ambitions

The elementary school of Novolan village (K/Albanian, about 4 km west of Vushttri/Vučitrn) is lucky: their head of English, Agron, is a bright and devoted person who tries to find and get the best for the kids. Most of his pupils speak intermediated to fluent English and are particularly keen on reading English books, which, however are scarce in Kosovo and in any event, too expensive for Agron or the children to afford. Out of a symbolic private donation, the school has already started a small English library and according to Agron, the kids are thrilled by the new opportunity. To extend the library (currently counting only about 25 volumes), donations of English children books would be greatly appreciated. (At the picture: Agron and some of his pupils.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody , l'm blerta . l like this WEB.My school is include in it . "Emin Duraku" is name of my school.lt's true that we are very interested for English language.We greet your help and so thank you very much !
Goodbye.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Ardita.The web is very very good that include a lot of things for english and schools.And I like to thanks for visiting our school.
Goodbye and I hope you will come again in our school.

See Youu.

Anonymous said...

hello to everyone!I'm mërgim.I like this web ,because here are included lots of things about learning in science...etc.who wanted to learn more visit our web your're welcome.thank you very much .
bye

Mergim said...

Hi to everyone,here mergim again.I sure that I have to speak a lot about this project that is a very good idea:).So I don't have what to add more ,but just I want to send a big thank to Blanka and to our friends in Czech Republic:D,;).Come and visit us you would not be penitent and you will have a very good time here in Kosova.Good bye.Best wishes.from Mergim

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Blerta from "Emin Duraku" school and I just wanted to thank you for giving us chances to learn english . thank you Blanka and czech republic :) don't forget us ! (L) Bye

Saad Amir said...

Your article has been very nice.The work you have for building the skills of the students have been great for him in the future.
Thanks...
regards, saad from
Sikkim Manipal University